What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover The Biggest Conspiracy Ever That’s Aimed To Kill 3 BILLION
- Codex Alimentarius contains 400 regulation and standards about the food…which is starting from Dec, 31, 2009 will be introduced aggressively in many countries.
- All advice on nutrition (including written online or journal articles or oral advice to a friend, family member or anyone) will be illegal.
- All food (including organic) is to be irradiated, removing all toxic nutrients from food (unless eaten locally and raw).
- For a period, the project remained latent but with very high goals… In 1994 they declared nutrients to be toxins
- Prescriptions would be required for anything above the extremely low doses allowed (such as 35 mg. on niacin).
- Codex regulations for dietary supplements would become binding (escape clauses would be eliminated).
- According to the codex every animal for food must be treated with antibiotics and growth hormones.
- All new dietary supplements would be banned unless they go through Codex testing and approval.
- Dietary supplements could not be sold for preventive (prophylactic) or therapeutic use.
- Mandatory use of growth hormones and antibiotics on all food herds, fish and flocks.
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I feel I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Next Armageddon – Codex Alimentarius scores an averge of 3.44, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Next Armageddon – Codex Alimentarius scores 61.44/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.nextarmageddon.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: nextarmageddon.com you’ll also be taken through to nextarmageddon.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)